WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THE WEEKEND COMING..?in the van?

Packing for our last planned trip this year. Only local, Netherlands this time with maybe an day trip to Germany.

Mark

Hopefully Van will be back from garage and then some work on her in between working full weekend days at work !
On 30th off for a jaunt to the Far North

Off to Blackpool by car for a birthday celebration. The van is still away awaiting Truma heater parts. Hopefully sorted next week.

Off to Blackpool by car for a birthday celebration. The van is still away awaiting Truma heater parts. Hopefully sorted next week.

We`re there saturday as well, i`ll wave then you can see me 👋

Reactions: 2cv
Next week heading down to the Eden Project (see if we can use the complimentary tickets they gave us years ago), up to Bude, RHS Rosemoor and back via Avebury Ring, six nights in all.

All options considered and the decision is now taken (now that ive finally sorted myself out and learnt how to read a calendar) :)

Its going to be the Lanacaster Jazz festival from today-thru to Sunday with lots of free acts to watch in Sun square daytimes. Plus headline acts in the evening at the brewery.

So we just spoke to Jeff and we are popping up to the Dalton Arms (in exchange for lots of beer tokens) after I finish work in the morning to spend the whole weekend up there.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend wherever you are, the Sun is going to shine, so get yourselves out there!

Would never have discovered the Dalton Arms if it wasn't for wildcamping and motorhomer, looking forward to going back!

Jim and Pat

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back