WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THE WEEKEND COMING..?in the van?

Sat at Canterbury ready for morning funnel.
Ypres first slow drive to Poland.
If you’ve got the time, I’d appreciate hearing your travel experiences.😬 Something I’m planning for next year.
# AdventureB4dementia 4.

At York balloon festival weather very hit and miss watched the entertainment last night and the fire works was cool but dry went back to the van and the heavens opened its as if the weather was waiting until the event finished it's not stopped raining since

Now that I am out of hospital (3 weeks with Sepsis/Cellulitis), and recovering well, I shall be spending the week listing all the things to do this coming weekend that should have been done a month ago! Then I shall request the permission of the OH to do the smallest task so that she thinks I am not overdoing it - I hate beeing poorly!

Now that I am out of hospital (3 weeks with Sepsis/Cellulitis), and recovering well, I shall be spending the week listing all the things to do this coming weekend that should have been done a month ago! Then I shall request the permission of the OH to do the smallest task so that she thinks I am not overdoing it - I hate beeing poorly!

Sorry to hear about your problems.
I hope you're on the mend and don't forget sometimes you just have to listen to the other half, she's the one who is going to look after you and if it all goes badly rings the doctor.
Here's to a quick recovery.
👍👍

Travelling down to Ancona for the boat to Greece. Spent last night in Parma. Had to re-visit and take a picture of me asleep on the steps of the basilica. Passed out there after too much frizzante about nine years ago, much to the mortification of my daughter.

Think a day of cleaning will be required after weekend working so it’s ready for moffat

Since we arrived at Rowsley the weather has alternated between torrential rain and very torrential rain. ☔☔☔☔

Bill I think you brought the wrong vehicle, it should have been a boat, if the weather is anything like it is with us as well.
Still battle on, hopefully you brought your wellies.
😓😓

Reactions: 2cv
I think you need the upgraded US spec. Smugness filter, it's the only one that will cope with the amount of smugness you're liable to be emitting.
Have a glorious sunny time over there where it rarely rains.

Penrith 1 night then slow meander to Loch Tulla for a night then onto Shieldaig camping area for a couple of nights. Will then spend a night at Applecross and treat myself to some pub grub. Then onto Skye to park up on my friends drive at Ferrinquarrie near Niest point lighthouse for 3/4 nights.

Today hoovered out van,wax and wash exterior,lpg and diesel filled up ,restocked inside provisions.
This is all for the frog weekend coming up

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back