What are your favourite YouTube channels?

Pudsey Bear

I watch quite a few.

Matts off-road Recovery

Fab Rats

Trail Mater

Cutting edge engineering

Waylon's old Wire

and many more...

Nothing to do with Motorhomes 😳

I do like Diesel Creek 😂
Okay, pay attention at the back or there will be more homework :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is the OFF TOPIC forum ;) ;)

Nothing to do with Motorhomes 😳

I do like Diesel Creek 😂
Yeah for a one-man band Matt is very good I'd forgotten about him, Rob would have serious shed envy as have I.

Bad obsession motorsport was one of my favourites too, but they seem to have gone AWOL, one of the best produced channels out there, beating mainstream TV by miles.

Late brake show & Fireball tool as well.

Fair cop can we say load of tosh?
Love your edit :D :D

It does ask for favourites, so not sure how you can have a favourite load of tosh channel, there are loads I wouldn't watch but then we'd be here for days.

One of the great things on YouTube is the availabilty of old TV series.
I also pay extra for YouTube Premium to avoid adverts when streaming (can't use ad blockers when watching via Firesticks, etc. if that option is about to get suggested).

One of the great things on YouTube is the availability of old TV series.
I also pay extra for YouTube Premium to avoid adverts when streaming (can't use ad blockers when watching via Firesticks, etc. if that option is about to get suggested).
I was wondering if anyone would mention that Dave, I haven't had any ads for a while now, and as far as I know I've not clicked the free trial, and deffo not paid the monthly as I think it's far too expensive, I do have ad blockers but if it was that easy they'd make nae doshpence.

I like watching some of the old stuff which they can't put on TV, and I've just been watching both versions of "The Plank" just cracks me up.

I was wondering if anyone would mention that Dave, I haven't had any ads for a while now, and as far as I know I've not clicked the free trial, and deffo not paid the monthly as I think it's far too expensive, I do have ad blockers but if it was that easy they'd make nae doshpence.

I like watching some of the old stuff which they can't put on TV, and I've just been watching both versions of "The Plank" just cracks me up.
If I use Youtube without logging in, I end up with lots of adverts ...

I'm always logged in.

I watch a variety of subjects. Dashcam videos, woodturning vids, magnet fishing.

Nothing motorhome related for some reason. :D

SNAP 😁 They do seem rather boring
Some Moho build vids can be good, but some are too basic and a crap design and the others take 30 minutes put a couple of screws in

Music, Rockmalady, sina on drums, Alona Vargasova, Iron cross, Emily Linge, not forgetting the new time team to name just a few things

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back