What are your favourite YouTube channels?

What is the name of the chrome extension, I'm not getting ads right now for some reason, but if I do it'll be handy to know about.

What is the name of the chrome extension, I'm not getting ads right now for some reason, but if I do it'll be handy to know about.
https://sponsor.ajay.app/ it’s a clever little tool it relies a user initially tagging the start and end of a video section which then gets added to the database, then that section get’s automatically skipped for everyone else.

I have been using this alternative YouTube app on my fire sticks for ages.
I got totally sick to death of the constantly repeated inane irrelevant adverts plus this tool also strips out intros and the sponsored BS and lies sections.

The sponsor block part of the tool is available as a separate chrome add in as well so I also use it on my PC.

Neat. Also paging @wildebus maybe he would like.

This is an interesting channel sometimes

This vid is quite clever as he diagnoses an issue other garages couldn't fix, but he reckons one of them created the problem trying to diagnose the original problem by probing with a meter into a connector, but the probes were too big and opened up the internal connections so they didn't properly connect inside the plug, he messed with them and made them tight again and solved the problem.

I tend to avoid most Yank channels they tend to be way too loud and ott.
Effective diagnostic techniques are very much gained via acquired experience over an extended period of time.

Occasionally I watch 'DiagnoseDan' who is quite methodical when fault finding customers vehicles.
I guess his channel interests me because what he does albeit at a simpler level, is similar to the work I did for 13 years as a Test Engineer at what was then GEC Avionics in Rochester.

Anything to do with Rubik's Cubes, Music Channels, Magic(Conjouring), Dog training, Roulette (specifically roulette spins), Historic Transport, Earwax removal/earcare(Perversely), Chess and Games, Physics, science and astronomy.

Strangely, I don't watch the vanlife blogs much. I find many of them to be kind of fake with manufactured content and clickbait titles such as "That's it, I'm quitting" or "Selling the van immediately" when they have no intention if doing anything of the kind :p

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back