What did you do to your van today?

I’ve got a spare one I removed, you could have had for a beer voucher i.e. a bit for postage. I’ve now fitted the iPad holder to give me a huge satnag. Pics of what I’ve now fitted.
Is that not illegal, due to how much it blocks the view out of the windscreen?

Thanks for that thought anyway Simon. I was looking on eBay for a while and the prices were daft so when I saw one for £25 I went for it... Just don't tell my missus ;)
You should list yours...
Your iPad satnav Installation looks good.
Cheers
K ;)

Is that not illegal, due to how much it blocks the view out of the windscreen?
No it’s a parallax thing because of the attitude of the phone when i took the picture. Shot at waist height instead of head height. It’s all OK and a standard Fiat option on Ducato X290, fits the X250 as well.

No it’s a parallax thing because of the attitude of the phone when i took the picture. Shot at waist height instead of head height. It’s all OK and a standard Fiat option on Ducato X290, fits the X250 as well.
Ah, that's good to hear, thanks..

Came home from my dealers where the wrong part had arrived to replace the faulty airbag warning module. Will have to go back in a week or so. Only good thing is that the dealership being 100 miles away, is in a very beautiful part of Donegal near the Atlantic coast, so each service trip or repair allows us to make a mini trip out of it. This was a 3 day run this time. Another one in a week or two when the next part arrives. Note I didn’t say the correct part!

Davy

I’m going to pack some things in the van for when we go away at Easter

I fitted a 'c bar' along the roof of my T5 so now I can slot in my new tarpaulin. Once the tarpaulin was up I then felt the need for bunting so got out my sewing machine and ran some up with scraps of material. :)

53267492_10157126687561660_2807016223223578624_n.jpg52880715_10157114439111660_1997105461303705600_n.jpg

I had a fiddle with the clips on the cupboards, which open OK, but don't lock. My MH is a swift conversion of a Ducato panel van.
It turns out that if you loosen the screws that hold the clips to the door - just a bit - the things work properly. If the screws are tight, they stick. Absurd, but true.
I thought this might be useful to anyone with the same problem. But then, I'm a newbie, and this solution may be famous.

I had a fiddle with the clips on the cupboards, which open OK, but don't lock. My MH is a swift conversion of a Ducato panel van.
It turns out that if you loosen the screws that hold the clips to the door - just a bit - the things work properly. If the screws are tight, they stick. Absurd, but true.
I thought this might be useful to anyone with the same problem. But then, I'm a newbie, and this solution may be famous.

I guess the catch is not central in the hole when screwed in fully, if it's what I'm thinking of...

Mot test and bi-annual service. 2 indicator bulbs and a brake pipe needed. £230 the lot. Over the moon.

Back