What did you do to your van today?

Murky has had one side and the roof scrubbed by Anita today. Sorry no pictures, as if I’d have taken any I’d be unable to type!! I removed the batteries, checked the electrolyte and swapped their positions. Very little water was required, so I must have the battery charger and solar set up somewhere handy. I also gave them a wash before replacing them.

986C8977-5D6E-46CB-B81B-94F4791894DE.jpegD87185DF-83A1-4F5B-B9EF-0A99894A5173.jpeg

Thought I would check front brake pads because not moved since last year, Glad I did rust between pads and back plates, How many going to get caught with this, LOT of pad left might just clean up and stick them back on with Stixall

DSCF9507.JPGDSCF9516.JPGDSCF9515.JPG

Thought I would check front brake pads because not moved since last year, Glad I did rust between pads and back plates, How many going to get caught with this, LOT of pad left might just clean up and stick them back on with Stixall
We had exactly this at the back end of last year. What a bloody racket it made.

Cheers

H

I drilled a couple of dozen 8mm holes in the floor----good eh !!
Well today I took the bull by the horns and started squirting gunk into the floor. I decided against using the 2 part stuff mainly because it takes me so long to do anything and bought a bottle of stuff from Amazon. Only did 4 holes though just to see how it went--------watch this space!! I have a 2 part de lam kit up for grabs now if anyone is interested

CHANGED OILS AND FILTERS
ADDED FUEL TREATMENT
SCRUBBED UP ALLOYS =QUITE P,EASED WITH THEM
GAVE HER ANOTHER WASH

Reactions: 2cv
Back