What did you do to your van today?

Just fitted a wee bit o plastic for cab door 45£ from heemer,took old covers off front seats awaiting new ones
Scrubbed seat wished I hadn't ,had to do tjhe whole lot o them
Emptied garage cleaned out resat and re positioned some bits and placed my new 400watt Vtoman folding solar panels
Filters etc to do and new brake pad time not the daybut
Have you found that tenner yet? 😗

Not bad dave in wash just now
Will forward pics to you once Fiona is done she is in the craft room re upholstering the rear seating
Are your seats high backed dave

IMG_3779.png

Tested the fire and Co alarms, and removed the tyre pressure monitors after someone reported that theirs had seized on valve stems. Mine came off with no problems perhaps due to rubber boots keeping dampness out or that I normally remove them for checking each spring as a matter of routine. Replaced batteries anyway as I was expecting them to need changed last year, but they were still fine. Reset pressures and drove a little to re start the signal to the screen and check that psi were in balance for ease of reading whilst driving.

Davy

Mines has seat belt spool integrated with seat which have Velcro closing to wrap round
Think your belt real is on the pillar

Had some scores on windsheild due to metal wippers scrating at bottom of stroke, so all blinkin day with glass polish which helped a bit, now new plastic blades fitted..
It did this before i bought it many years back, and because due to the shaft angle the blades flex left and right across the stroke, but if blade arm twisted it works about 20% eather side of the stroke if set right, someone-council w shop did not catch on leaving marks. :(

You may not notice the access for seat belt spool as Velcro seals it
If I still have them when we are at a meeting next I will bring them if you want

Just in again after adjusting the clutch cable and dipping dif oil level, next day i get a chance i will look at g box oil level.

Flushed the grey water tank with just shy of 10 litres of fresh water, with 2 capfuls of Aldi Bio Washing Liquid added and let the contents slosh round for the 12 mile journey to the next Aire. The Tank was flushed in early February, but the much warmer weather in Spain, and having been on a couple of Aires where the tank had to remain closed had produced that unmistakable 'drains smell' ...

Steve

Once again I cleaned my van today. And yesterday. And the day before.
Well you can't dispute the fact that if you work on your van, then you go indoors and wash your hands and the soap, sink, water and the kitchen tea towel are all filthy, then logic dictates that that dirt came from your van and therefore your van is cleaner at the end of the day than it was in the morning. So you have cleaned it.

G box oil checked and ok, new frond side light bulbs fitted as old led were flashing, exhaust pipe welded as a crack appeared near a joint.
Now ready for a we trip to Donegal tmo. :)

Thanks Gordon. Bought some VTOMAN kit this morning 1500 unit 1500 extra expansion batterie 400 solar panel. Got a nice £100 discount on top of what I thought was already a decent price using Gordon the lairds friends referral code this kit will fit in the crafter and be able to be taken out and put in the big bus. My new Indian name. Wully two Vans. 😂

Back