What did you do to your van today?

I have been putting it off since I bought the van in November but today decided that the towbar just HAD to come off. I will never tow with the van and have no intention of adding a bike rack, so... Off it came!
Was not a bad job and the bolts and nuts all unscrewed easily. I have left the 7 pin connector still wired up and tucked away behind the bumper for now. I might keep the towbar as it might be of interest to a prospective buyer at some point in the future? But I might offer it for sale on the bay...
The whole lot came to around 32kg which is a useful addition to my available payload.

So, what did YOU do to your van today?

K ;)
How much you asking for tow bar and what is it off

I hoovered after our last trip, then drained tanks and set the anti frost heater as the van is out of action for a few weeks now.

Put the bed back together...been transporting 8x4 sheets of wood, so took centre of bed out. Back to being a fixed bed again now, and we are off this morning for a few days.

Replaced the lip seal in my toilet cassette. Put cassette back in & lit some incense sticks....

Probably best not to look too pleased when you tell Susie you hoovered Bill, it seems to send women crazy " Ooooh!! You hoovered did you, well i've hoovered up after you every day for years without bragging about it "
Funny creatures ain't they :(

• Funny
Reactions: 2cv
I usually tell her its "bloke clean" and she then starts "doing it properly" 😒
Today I got the mats out and hoovered them and the van. Repaired the wee catch that locks the fridge shut.
And the main job was to clean between the screen and scuttle then apply a bead of Sikaflex 212 (all I had in stock). Hopefully that is the finish of my efforts to stop water dripping onto my throttle body in future.
Just need some wet weather now to see if it works.... shouldn't be long then
K ;)

The Sprinter headlights worked awesome lighting up the road ahead, but got an MOT advisory for coatings on them, but not really coatings as such. They just looked pretty hazy so got a polishing mop in the drill and added some T-cut. Now both look crystal clear and enhance the look of the MH. 😊

Nice!

I ripped my bed out to raise it and make a bigger garage space, but at 9:30 this evening. 😆
Kind of HAD to finish that one else I was sleeping with the dog.

Neglected ours again today.......left on its toddy whilst in swinging London sightseeing centrally and beyond the realms of reasonable road siding, actually in a budget hotel room in Westminster with a working shower, unlike our beloved m/h.
S'all good though and having a lovely time supporting the local economy.................free food at trafalger square was tasty too and the 'crusties' are an overwhelmingly fantastical bunch of diverse and intelligent beings as obviously portrayed by our overtly right wing and sloppy media. So there! Everyone is doing their bit, you too and no one can deny the absolute incredibleimage1.jpeg

I've been living in it.
We've been at Stratford upon Avon at the YouTube meet.
It's been enlightening and enjoyable to meet like minded people. Not that I understood them when they started talking geeky.

Started packing it again as we realised we had nine days free after MOT on tuesday.
A bit presumptious I know but my glass is half full ;)
Will head North to Scotland to enjoy the weather up there.
K ;)

Back