What did you do to your van today?

For the first time ever I decided to take all the MPK rooflights apart to give them a long over due clean, I also cleaned the mesh fly screens as well and boy oh boy what a difference it has made!
My job was made one whole lot easier by using the amazing Bilt Hamber Surfex HD liquid cleaner that I diluted down considerably, no matter how many times I use this brilliant product I am still lost for words at how good it is.

• Well Done
Reactions: 2cv
Went out into the van tonight to carry out table mods ,removed brackets to alter table pitch etc
pits now Baltic outside with the wife’s car frozen as it’s sat all day square wheeled
going to spoil myself and take tomorrow off
You had better take your thermals we don't want you catching pnuemonia.

Bought a spare wheel, cargo tie down anchors and a Michelin agilis tyre.
i will be fitting the spare wheel & tyre in the garage tomoss then I won’t have to rely on the sealant repair kit that came with the motorhome. I have never been comfortable knowing I had no spare especially when im in the back of beyond with no phone signal.

Getting a proper spare was the first thing I did when I bought a car with magic grunge and an electric pump.
Fortunately the spare wheel well was still full size so with a few pounds spent on an OE retaining screw I feel a lot more comfortable.
No risk now of an expensive distress purchase of a replacement tyre in the middle of nowhere!

Picked it up from Emmbee today after a total back end rebuild ( mega bucks warranty job) and fitting semi air suspension tomorrow, it’s gonna be an expensive day 👎.Looking forward to getting the van back home and restocking .
🤞

Back