What did you do to your van today?

I removed the wiper motor and cleaned the sip rings then it still did not return to park so I added a separate earthing strap to it and it works fine now there must be a resistance on the original earth, as it is an 'A' class it is mounted on A fibreglass front panel and not steel as the cab versions. It is not good that a vehicle the age it is and has trouble like that. I am going to add another main earth strap to the main chassis from the engine just in case of future trouble.

Removed my Fiamma back box as we are changing our motorhome (going a bit bigger) tomorrow taking of the tow bar (Autotrail Imala if anyone interested please make any offer also Gaslow cylinders and hoses ect. other bits and pieces to be removed before the changeover at end of the month !!

Removed my Fiamma back box as we are changing our motorhome (going a bit bigger) tomorrow taking of the tow bar (Autotrail Imala if anyone interested please make any offer also Gaslow cylinders and hoses ect. other bits and pieces to be removed before the changeover at end of the month !!
Is the back box for sale

Is the back box for sale

Yes it it, Its a Fiamma 320 smaller one but suited us fine. Going too give it a wee wash in the morning to take some photos of it ! Paid £230 for it last year ! offer something close and id could be yours.!!!

Took two hand sanitisers out of the glove box. We use them when visiting public bogs en route but as it doesn't look like we will be out and about again for a while and as hand sanitisers are like hen's teeth...
Fed up now
K :(

Washed exterior,hoovered out,polished all panels and cupboards.cleaned windows and coated all rubber seals with silicone,removed cassette aired it for hours,refitted and cleanser installed.all levels done and ready to shoot the crow next time

Moved it off the drive yesterday so I could jet wash part of the front of the house. That’s probably as far as it’s going to go for a while here in France with our restrictions on travel. Might polish the alloy wheels today if I can’t find anything else to do...

Cleaned the roof and washed all the outside.

11.5 weeks to go: I think I've peaked too early!

Graham

• Well Done
Reactions: 2cv
Stripped out the old alarm! Shocked bare wires all over the place serious fire hazard😵 sorted two steps, with fibreglass and padding, sprayed them ready for top coat. Took drawer door of back did same. Resprayed front fibreglass bumper, welded old metal bumper and resprayed refitted. Fitted two spots / fog lamps ( wiring today! Maybe!!) All in last few days, still got warning buzzer for lights, filter box to refit and associated pipes to refit. Battery clamp to repair / make / refit. Tape up and prep for painting skirts and all black plastic. Lino to fit in van. Etc etc etc all go!! Sooner this lockdown over the better I'll be getting a bad name all this work glad I'm no married I'd be in hiding anyway!! 😂😂😂

Back