What did you do to your van today?

Anita set about freshening up Murky this afternoon, armed with a bucket of washing up liquid and bleach. Excellent for cleaning hard surfaces. She mentioned that some repairs will be required, so her workload increases. There’s something I find very appealing about a hard working woman. ;)

Washed and polished van but now just in from back and think its gonna snow
cleaned the roof and there was a lot of moss and crud stuck up there wasn't intending washing the van but had no option the state it was in after the roof crud dropped down the sides
couldnt beleive how bad the roof was
used auto glym after wash polish first I've used it spray on when panels are wet buff up and let it dry then another buff up with micro fibre cloths and pleasantly surprised at end result

Last edited:
Moved it away from the front bay window so the alarm chappie could get his ladder in position to mount new siren box.
Also taxed it so will have a run out tomorrow all being well.

I have just been out to the MH and..

- Cleaned off the external black streaks. It needs another wash but its blooming nobbling out there at the mo!

- Dusted inside and cleaned the inside of the windows. We clean after every trip but its been sat since December.

- Did an audit of consumables (toilet rolls, kitchen roll, food) and threw out any out of date stuff.

All in readiness for our trip on Sunday
bold1.gif

Drove my ZebraBus to the garage for the MOT.
Failed on the brakes back in November and seemed little point in having new bits fitted and a new ticket just counting down when there was no idea when he could be used again, so been parked up on the driveway since.
On the plus side, started as usual on the turn of the key despite not being moved this year and not being plugged in at all (solar doing the job on both Lesiure and Starter batteries).

Will be getting him ready for sale over the next few days once back to me in next day or so.

I just washed mine and also cleaned all the seams with a toothbrush to get the green winter algae out.

All in readiness for Sunday's trip away
campervan.gif

Back