What did you do to your van today?

took screen covers off closed all cupboards and secured all
then took a run to Morrison's for some essential food
I hope you removed the tyre covers as well, otherwise you won't be able to sell the spare ones.😂🤣😂

I booked ours a couple of trips away...

- 4 Nights at Pembrey Country Park in early April before the English hordes descend :)

- 11 nights up in Cirencester for later in May

The first trip may be curtailed/amended as I will be due my Covid jab soon so if its due then, then we'll reschedule the trip away...we'll probably do a longer trip up to north west Wales I think.

I booked ours a couple of trips away...

- 4 Nights at Pembrey Country Park in early April before the English hordes descend :)

- 11 nights up in Cirencester for later in May

The first trip may be curtailed/amended as I will be due my Covid jab soon so if its due then, then we'll reschedule the trip away...we'll probably do a longer trip up to north west Wales I think.
What is the tariff for pembrey , if you don't mind me asking?

No probs. It should work out around 30 a night after the VAT (or 15% of it) is taken off. Not cheap but after not being away for so long I'm happy to pay it.

For the first time in several months I checked everything worked on both gas and electric. Then started it and went to a local farm shop to get some food. Everything good and started first time. All drained and locked up again now. Didn’t bother changing the clocks to GMT as we’ll be back on BST by the time we get to use it.

I discharged a dry powder fire extinguisher once and then the powder got damp. The powder did as much damage as the fire would have done. But at least it stopped the fire.

..................... Didn’t bother changing the clocks to GMT as we’ll be back on BST by the time we get to use it.
By contrast, I did update my clocks.

Yes, I know, I'm an anorak. 😞

• Funny
Reactions: 2cv
Cleaned the cork oak pollen off the windscreen, took her for an early run to the builders merchants to buy four bags of Cal hydrolica (lime) parked back up, raided a couple of packs of quick rice, checked solar charging well, and left her parked in her usual space ready to collect more sticky pollen.

I am wondering if I should sell the Motorhome and buy a pickup truck?
I can only recall two purpose trips out this year - both towing a trailer to the tip! expensive rubbish hauler :(

Move a cupboard to make room for the new shower/loo to be built.
Remembered to take the parmigiano cheese out of the fridge to bin.

Today I started to install a hot water system Mrs A insists on.

So far I have opened 3 boxes, looked at the contents with amused bewilderment and came back in to the house for a coffee.

Part 2 (of many) tomorrow.

Back