What did you do to your van today?

Today I will probably tax the old boy before collecting from the garage after the MOT yesterday

1617964406422.png
Clean MOT with no advisories ready for the new season :D

(wish I could say it was painless but the wallet will disagree - but needs must)

I just replaced the pigtails in my gas cabinet as they were coming up to 5 years old. That's a sod of a job with 2 x 13kg Propane cylinders to heft around; and remembering that the threads are the other way around to normal; and the bit of carpet in there to stop noises, getting caught on the safety lip that the cylinders sit on; and having bugger all room to work with the cylinder spanner!

Most of all though it was a sod when I caught my little finger between a cylinder and the floor which took all the skin off.

Its surprising how far a swear word carries in a small, quiet village!

Last edited:
Filled the water tank up with water and puriclean to clean out all the pipes ready for getting away and put all the bedding back in.

Mike

Finally got around to fitting Cruise Control. I have been promising myself this for years on our previous vans and having had Tilly 2 for over a year I bit the bullet and bought a self fit kit. Of course I’ve no idea if it works as I haven’t had chance to take the van out but the green CC light on the dash illuminates when I switch it on.

11F3D35A-61D0-4CB6-B39A-F31D0C5EE630.jpeg

I switched on the fridge in ours, ready for tomorrow's trip.
campervan.gif

Thought I’d check tyre pressures guess it been a long time since I did them.N/s rear 35psi oops should be 60 o/s rear 50psi both front tyre where 40psi should be 55....I must remember to check them more often lol.

Back