What did you do to your van today?

Filled with water, restocked food cupboards, clothes etc. All ready to set off tomoss for the west coast of Scotland for 2/3 weeks after 2nd COVID jab @ 9.10am.
May wild near Langdon beck tomoss night, not on my route to the M6 at Penrith but in no rush so fancy a night in the back of beyond lol. 😃😃😃
Are you going up to the reservoir for the full back of beyond experience or down to the bridge on the St John's Chapel road?

Washed the van after that filthy material stuck to it after hereford meeting😀
That must be nearly a week since it was last washed, no wonder it was dirty.😉

P.S.
The tyres are still gleaming thanks.👍

Are you going up to the reservoir for the full back of beyond experience or down to the bridge on the St John's Chapel road?
Sadly Cowgreen reservoir now a no go regarding overnighting, signs went up some time ago. will probs take the road just after Langdon beck that go’s over Langdon fell to Weardale. There are a couple of poi‘s that I’ve used in the past.

We got back from our second trip away yesterday so I emptied the MH of all our travelling stuff and then gave it a good clean inside (as we do after every trip so we are ready to go away next time. Next trip is next Friday, so not long to wait
smile.gif

Well not actually physically to the van, but booked a weekend away at the Scarborough motorbike racing to give us a welcome break from preparations to relocate South.
That was my favourite circuit to race at always an exciting weekend. We would do the Cock o the North weekend then head over to the I.O.M to do the Southern 100 ye canny beat pure road racing.👍

That was my favourite circuit to race at always an exciting weekend. We would do the Cock o the North weekend then head over to the I.O.M to do the Southern 100 ye canny beat pure road racing.👍

Last time I went to Olivers Mount was 1976!

I'm glad, and jealous, to read so many of you are managing to get away. We have been without our motorhome since 6 March (garage so busy it was 4 weeks later until they could even look at it). It is now without an engine & getting whatever done to it (Donald's knows, but means little to me). We have cancelled a few outings but here's hoping it won't be too long until we get it back. More annoyed that it's only done about 38k and this work needing done. Never mind, when we do get it back, yahoo, away we will be. Have a good weekend folks.

New wiper blades fitted
aero blades again think the lay knackered them cause coming back from hereford I had a bad spot right in the line of vision so I went and bought new ones today ,spare filters,eng oil ,and the two new leisure Bosch batts fitted
ordered a sports brolly xl,a fire pit bbq suitcase type
my wifes purse is lighter now 😡❤️

Back