What did you do to your van today?

SquirrellCook

Just thanked Anita for vacuuming out the last of the Hereford grass from Murky. Back into storage again for a couple of weeks.

Sean

3/4 of the way in to fitting the new shower cabinet and then I tear my calf.
Now I sit here leg up, plenty of ice packs whilst looking at 'Baxter' out of the window unable to finish.
I will be back!

HurricaneSmith

Put some cleansing tablets in the fresh water tank and took the van for a drive to swill it all around.

Checked the smell of water from the taps and blanched. It seems I had bought stronger tablets without noticing and put in a double dose. :rolleyes:

I'll probably leave the over purified fresh in the tank, and replace it next week.

Wrighpm

Took moho to Maidens in Ayrshire. Staying a couple of nights on Redgates touring pitch. Nice level, own tap and grey drain. Facilities block closed still ...management are still "thinking about opening". No reduction in tarriff though. Tried our underfloor heating system (to make full use of the EHU). It is amazing how it keeps the chill off. Van is 2008 and dealer said he doubted it was still working. Usually wild camping but when on EHU the underfloor heating is ON from now on. :D:D