What did you do to your van today?

Washed it after our trip to Doncaster /York, replaced the empty 13kg propane gas bottle with a full one then tucked the van away at the side of the house until we can get out in it again, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Had order a new screw top thats keeps the fuel gauge sender unit in place as it has split half way round and is leaking diesel when you try to brim the tank hopefully tomorrow.

I dropped the MH off for its major service at the Fiat Service Centre in Swansea yesterday. Off to pick to up today.

As we have no trips planned for a couple of weeks I'll drain down the water as well I think given that the weather is getting colder now.

MOT Day

On tender hooks all morning wondering as we do.
Passed without any recommendation.

One Happy Camper 😊

Had a we 500w heater going the last few days, but not required tonight as the van is sitting at 7.4c according to my inside receiver.

Heading home today from Cumbria so decided to clean out motorhome, drop water etc etc before setting off. Saves doing it at home.

After a false start with a new Votronic 250 mppt, hoping to replace my Victron unit and also charge the cab battery. I sent it back ( it was faulty), I managed to source a new Ablemail 12-2 charger to keep the cab battery topped up.
So, today I fitted it, all working as it should. Just wondering if this is a new version, it doesn’t have the nut and bolt connections on it, but has spade connectors and 8 programme settings.

Back