What do you use in your toilet?

Admin

Administator

What do you use in your toilet?

What do you use in your toilet to keep the nasty smells away?

I use Thetford Aqua Kem Green Sachets

Aqua-Kem-Green-Sachets-Jar.jpg

Didn't use anything in the black tanks we have had but used the green stuff in stupid cassette toilets. Lol

Cola and before you guys start I don't mean recycled vodka and coke I just pour a 1.5 litres of cheap coke in my toilet it is a great descaler

Last edited:
We were sceptical but now only use Lidl Biological Formil liquid... Brilliant stuff...

Last edited:
Cheap bio liquid. Presently Sainsbury's basic but Tesco's equivalent is equally good. I find both better than Aldi or Lidl so use either whilst in the UK.
In winter time or when the temperature is low I sometimes don't bother with additives, especially when there is no or little solid waste.

Colin ???

Admin;n3812 said:
What do you use in your toilet to keep the nasty smells away?

I use Thetford Aqua Kem Green Sachets

We use the same green sachets now.It was always the thetford blue stuff until we stopped on a club site which only allowed the the green stuff to be emptied into the septic tank.I bought some of the sachets from reception and we have used them ever since,preferring them to the blue.Another bonus is that they are in sachet form so no measuring of fluid required.

Just use the blue stuff. About ten quid for four litres which lasts for about five months continuous usage. I tried the various tablets and stuff but nothing was as good. Maybe my poo is nuclear or summut .I dunno.

I did read somewhere that when changing to using bio it takes a few uses before the blue is eradicated as any trace of it kills the bacteria that do the work. It's also good not to rinse too thoroughly in that the chlorine in the water can also kill the bacteria.

I'm missing a trick here ☹️ So how much Lidl Formil bio liquid or tablets do I need in a Thetford Cassette? ( and do I need the coloured ? ?)
And what do you add to the flush tank then?

I have been using the Thetford blue stuff - tried green but it doesn't seem to have scud-busting capabilities.

time for a change perhaps?

k :Thinking_Face_Emoji

Vanterrier;n4200 said:
I'm missing a trick here ☹️ So how much Lidl Formil bio liquid or tablets do I need in a Thetford Cassette? ( and do I need the coloured ? ?)
And what do you add to the flush tank then?

I have been using the Thetford blue stuff - tried green but it doesn't seem to have scud-busting capabilities.

time for a change perhaps?

k :Thinking_Face_Emoji

A splosh, in the tank and some in the rinse tank if you want. I just use water to flush.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back