What made you smile today.

This made me smile, and in case any of you are wondering... YES I DO have coffee issues lol :b0230:

image2.jpeg

just watched video which edina put up on WC 5000thpost thread of a 3 yrs old playing violin on and andre rieu concert.......what talent and entertainment for a 3 yr

such a natural, and innocent . the expressions on his face....hes adorable........then another vedio when he is 5rys old playing violin such great talent and entertaining.......there were tears and laughter.

hope others may get some joy from watching this. and thanks to EDINA (chris)......

IT PUT A HUGE BIG SMILE ON MY FACE..

Campervanannie;n13373 said:
Listening to Bill and 3 dogs snoring lol

Who was snoring the loudest?:Smiling_Face_Emoji:

The dog doesn't have competition anymore cos David can't snore.

The white dog poppy she can snore like a good un lol what made me smile today Taya sat here biting her nails she never needs the vet to trim them as she bites them off when they are a bit long strange but clever little munchkin .

Campervanannie;n13892 said:
The white dog poppy she can snore like a good un lol what made me smile today Taya sat here biting her nails she never needs the vet to trim them as she bites them off when they are a bit long strange but clever little munchkin .

Sounds like Taya's getting stir crazy too.

My daughter was up and eaten and dressed ready for school before I even got up... as well as making me smile, I almost fainted too.

oldish hippy;n14305 said:
crumbs is she trying to get on someones good list or she on the naughtly list

My thoughts too Hippy. It turns them into angels or monsters. Mine was a monster, same with birthdays.
Enjoy it while you can Tes, it never lasts.

Having spent two and a half days wiring and installing a second leasure battery under the passenger seat,[ not too heavy,heavy awkward] and adding a victron controller,i smiled widely having not been in the van for four days, today had a look at how the charge was and was very pleased to see it had charged to nearly full on all batteries,good frosty uncloudy days make a great differance.

Seeing this:

WP_20171218_15_50_23_Pro (2).jpg

in Instow, Devon.

Colin ???

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back