What made you smile today.

The fact that the Hipster posted on the Christmas thread now that's progress lol.

Relaxing and watching the news

Maggy and her Brother fetched my MIL home from the hospital today, she isn't cured but they were not looking after her so we are putting her in a private hospital, I was in Ivy's house and vacuumed, washed up etc then brought our suitcase downstairs, I put all our other bags outside and stood there with my coat on and the dogs on leads as they pulled up outside, the look on their faces as I said "I will put these in the car now that Ivy is home, we can be back at our house by six o'clock", Maggy and her mum who still has a wonderful sense of humour at 92 almost collapsed laughing but Maggy's Brother's face looked as if he thought I was serious, I will cherish that

yorkslass;n10632 said:
It feels good when a wind up works.:Smiling_Face_Emoji:

Done a few wind ups today to relieve the tension, took Ivy a cup of tea to her bedroom and told her that her dinner would be 30mins, she said "can you ask Maggy to bring me my teeth", I replied "you can't have them yet, Pepper is using them for the bone we gave him", how do you get tea stains out of your favourite T shirt?

I was asked to leave the room because Maggy said "I am going to change my Mum", after they were finished I went back in and looked shocked and pretended to cry, "what's up" asked Maggy, I replied "you said you were going to change your Mum and it is the same ******* one!"
Guess who is out of the will

After decking about for about 4hrs total I finally got all the van drained and empty of liquid contents still it will be easier next time asi willknowwhat I am doing lol
i am now smiling.

Campervanannie;n10656 said:
After about 4hrs total I finally got all the van drained and empty of liquid contents
How long does it take to empty all those bottles of vodka?, you should have asked daisymini to help you :Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign

Watching the snow falling tonight I just love the stuff

Two threads titles and auther.

Solar controller by powerplus.
watch out thieves about by poacher :b0230::b0230:both just made me chuckle

The look on my OH's face when she opened the birthday present I bought her-a Pandora doggys paw charm.

teejay;n10764 said:
The look on my OH's face when she opened the birthday present I bought her-a Pandora doggys paw charm.

Happy birthday to your OH.:Strawberry_Cake_Emo

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back