What made you smile today.

The influx of new Members who all seem to be in Stratford area next week. Wow

Last edited:
I canโ€™t stop smiling as I have just bought the new Swift kon-Tiki 635. Pick it up on the 1st March. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Arrived at sosta in san remo. Stood looking at pay and display machine wondering if we needed to pay. Couple of Italian guys walked past and clearly indicated we didnโ€™t need to โ€œas police โœŒ๏ธto enforcement they suggested!!!! Can this be right?

Not unduly bothered as wife decided to commit to booking in at site next door โ‚ฌ44 +โ‚ฌ1 tax for two nights.
Most expensive we have ever paid in 5 years at this game!!!!!!

Was driving along a busy rd in glasgow today and seen two police walking up the road holding hands in full uniform wished Iโ€™d had a dash camera I nearly ran into the car in front it was a woman and man combination quite near a big police station maybe a married couple whoโ€™d just finished there shift but very strange.

Interviewing a new guy today asked him if he had his safety certification for working at hight he replied yes then asked him if he had the new short fall parachute certificate Poor sod just nodded yes With a glazed look in his eyes Gave him the job but told him that he was on his first warning for lying. He starts on Monday

My granddaughter, 12yrs, in Thailand. When asked what she wanted to do for a special day with me, said she wanted us to paint their bathroom! Duly done, a sunshine yellow and a space for her to do a mural which she is planning as we speak! I must admit, I thought I would be shopping, eating out, cinema, ice-skating etc but certainly not this!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back