Where are you heading?

Suffolk for time being! Lots to do at home, the garden looks like a meadow and it will take me several days to sort the post out. Never seem to get much when in UK but go away for a couple of months and there's a mountain! Got to do a bit of work to pay for next trip!

Thanks terry I used these guys in Doncaster to fit them originally so thought I’d go back to them to be truthful I wouldn’t go past them you know when you find someone good.?

Looking at Ireland this year mainly west coast any info would be appreciated.

Change of Plan !
I have a "Herring help" appointment at Specsavers on 10th June.
Thus the "Scandytrip" is off ! the plan was for 3.5 months but this would bring us back to UK too late as we have booked flights to Thailand for 25th September. Even just 3 months would be too tight.
So we will do a 3 month trip in 2021 (we hope). maybe the 3 month in EU rule will not be in place anyway..So wait and see.
We will go back to what was plan A . France Switzerland Germany and maybe more. Aiming to return to UK early in September.
Hearing aids need to be sorted now o make life more audible ! The plan for 2020 is Canada and USA and no time for such items.
Changing "Scandy" to Switzerland et all not really a hardship.
I think we will cope !

I'm presently in Oban, fabulous weather if you remembered to bring a raincoat or umbrella, I now remember the reason I sold my boat that I kept at Largs, just to rub salt in it, it's sunny back home.IMG_20190518_194400.jpgIMG_20190518_194450.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 2cv
Heading to Rutland but I have to leave Wednesday as they are resurfacing our road and it will be closed Thur/Fri/Sat so if I don’t get the van out Wed it won’t be going anywhere until Sunday/ Monday good excuse to get out early. ??

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back