Where are you heading?

The whole year is a holiday doctors and dentists allowing. Been to Glencoe. Sutherland. Oban,Aviemore, Gairloch, Glencoe again, Dumfries and galloway, Caithness and Wester Ross and thinking of going to Outer Hebrides next month. I am retired and only spend a couple of weeks at home if I can manage it brfore going off again.

Well we are in Granton on Spey with the truck show sadly the weather is piddling it down
Had a visit from tribute 11 which was very nice of Robert to go out his way to visit us here with his family
I was going to go but had to change intention at last minute. Pity as I heard it was good. Your new 'home' looks good Gordon. I'm sure you'll have many happy travels in it. We've got a lot going on this year but hope to make a Scottish meet at some point.

I was going to go but had to change intention at last minute. Pity as I heard it was good. Your new 'home' looks good Gordon. I'm sure you'll have many happy travels in it. We've got a lot going on this year but hope to make a Scottish meet at some point.
Good turn out for charity ,pity about the weather but hey ho that’s life ,next year is going to be even bigger. It’s now after two years the second biggest in Scotland ,there was a ABBA tribute group who were very good

Wales, was the only description we had before departing from Southampton intending 4/5 wks Currently in Clapton on the hill, just outside Bourton on the water, via ancestry census revelations in Shrivenham, nothing gets planned more than 5 mins in advance...?can't be far from vanterrier according to what he said.

Ferry from Roscoff to Plymouth next Monday
Hope the Ferry is fixed, on the way out, Brittany Ferries text me and said my sailing on the 11th was cancelled due to ferry mechanical problems on another route so they used the bout we were due to go on. On our return on Wednesday 22 the ferry had engine problems outside Plymouth which made us over an hour late getting into dock, which meant we didn't get home until 1140 - knackered

Been all roundround Zummérzet and now in cotswolds. Heading for Welsh Wales next...
K;)

Wales, was the only description we had before departing from Southampton intending 4/5 wks Currently in Clapton on the hill, just outside Bourton on the water, via ancestry census revelations in Shrivenham, nothing gets planned more than 5 mins in advance...?can't be far from vanterrier according to what he said.
Hey Mick you are dead right. We are on CL in Clapton tonight! Just back from walk into Bourton. We were at Shriventon a couple of nights ago. Off to Wales next so we must have crossed paths...
K ;)

Currently in Southern Germany (the old East Germany), having started in Belgium at the beginning of May, then The Netherlands and Denmark and into Northern Germany. Finally the weather has significantly improved. Off into Poland tomorrow. Should be in Croatia by late June.
We put all our home into storage before leaving and will look for a new home when we return in Late October/November. We figured “Let’s do it whilst we are still fit enough to manage it.” Thank God for ‘Final Salary Pensions’, something young people will never see.

A bit blowy at St Annes near Dale tonight. Heading up Pembrokeshire coast tomorrow.
Been lucky with weather so far.
K ;)

Looking forward to our first Festival this year. It's called Loverocks festival. It takes place on the 7th & 8th June.
It's taking place on a caravan and camping site run by a guy called Jim Love.
The camp site is near Ringwood and tickets are still on sale via Eventbrite. Cheers.David

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back