Until: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.

oppy

Phil, The way things are going at present it seems that we can make it to the meet, that said, will you be able to update my satnag thingy at the meet? Our son is paying for us to do a hotel stay near the Harrogate show, so maybe we'll bump into one or two members there too

Phil

Forum Admin
Phil, The way things are going at present it seems that we can make it to the meet, that said, will you be able to update my satnag thingy at the meet? Our son is paying for us to do a hotel stay near the Harrogate show, so maybe we'll bump into one or two members there too
No problem.

UFO

Phil - please add us to the list, arriving Friday 5th and departing Monday 8th, 3 nights.
thank you
David & Judy

shabbins

The list

1. Admin
  2. Ian1950
  3. Oppy's
  4. Yorkslass
  5. Lands43
  6. Tilly
  7. StreetSleeper
  8. Mr&Mrs Tupcox
  9. Peter51
  10. Jillyhug
  11. Chrisb1701
  12. CShel
  13. TheCoggins
  14. Timberman
  15. 4x4man
  16. Bongobaz
  17. Elfish
  18. MEDUCK
  19. Freestyle
  20. debs
  21. francophile1947
  22. Oppy
  23. UFO
Can you put me down for 2 nights please Phil,
Friday and Saturday.

FULL TIMER

Hi there Phil, can you put us on the list, be nice to be a guest rather than the one doing the work etc, is it ok to pay you on site , we might even be there before you.

Jillyhug

Hi,

Sorry for the stupid question however, as this is our first meet with Motorhomer group can someone please tell me if I need to bring anything other than my unit? I don’t think I have a members card or owt! I assume I am ok with my dogs?

Phil

Forum Admin
Hi,

Sorry for the stupid question however, as this is our first meet with Motorhomer group can someone please tell me if I need to bring anything other than my unit? I don’t think I have a members card or owt! I assume I am ok with my dogs?
Hi Jilly,

Yes, dogs are fine but must be kept under control.
The facilities are just what you would expect at a certified location.
You do not need anything special.

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)