Thursday, April 4, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil, The way things are going at present it seems that we can make it to the meet, that said, will you be able to update my satnag thingy at the meet? Our son is paying for us to do a hotel stay near the Harrogate show, so maybe we'll bump into one or two members there too

Phil, The way things are going at present it seems that we can make it to the meet, that said, will you be able to update my satnag thingy at the meet? Our son is paying for us to do a hotel stay near the Harrogate show, so maybe we'll bump into one or two members there too

No problem.

Thank you very much

Phil - please add us to the list, arriving Friday 5th and departing Monday 8th, 3 nights.
thank you
David & Judy

Hi there Phil, can you put us on the list, be nice to be a guest rather than the one doing the work etc, is it ok to pay you on site , we might even be there before you.

Hi Phil, decided to go to Moffat, so won't be able to attend Reepham. Sorry!

For your information, the field is dry.
Very little rain recently.

Hi,

Sorry for the stupid question however, as this is our first meet with Motorhomer group can someone please tell me if I need to bring anything other than my unit? I don’t think I have a members card or owt! I assume I am ok with my dogs?

Hi,

Sorry for the stupid question however, as this is our first meet with Motorhomer group can someone please tell me if I need to bring anything other than my unit? I don’t think I have a members card or owt! I assume I am ok with my dogs?
Hi Jilly,

Yes, dogs are fine but must be kept under control.
The facilities are just what you would expect at a certified location.
You do not need anything special.

Phil

Hi Phil.
We are on the list to attend the meet but sadly my Dad is unwell & in hospital. We are still hoping to come & wonder what the latest date is that we can confirm one way or the other?
Thanks Karen

Hi Jilly,

Yes, dogs are fine but must be kept under control.
The facilities are just what you would expect at a certified location.
You do not need anything special.

Phil
Thanks very much Phil. Looking forward to our first meet.

Hi Phil.
We are on the list to attend the meet but sadly my Dad is unwell & in hospital. We are still hoping to come & wonder what the latest date is that we can confirm one way or the other?
Thanks Karen
Due to your circumstance I will leave you on the list but If you cannot attend just let me know, whenever you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back