Thursday, April 4, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeesten very carefully, I shall say zees only vunce... just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean you're not being followed :unsure::eek::ROFLMAO:

Sorry Colin, didn't mean to be stalkerish... it's just that I'd been following the Netherlands thread closely and trying to decide whether to leave from Dover or go to the Whitwell meet and sail from Harwich later. People have been posting their movements, so it was all fresh in my mind :giggle:
I've got a stowaway on the trip now and we've decided to use the tunnel on the 6th, so Whitwell is out for me too.

Not at all stalkerish, Jennie.
I really am grateful that you put me back on the rails.
I'll be making contact with Ian and then posting on the Netherlands thread in the next day or ten.
I'm really looking forward to the Netherlands gathering - and I'm delighted that you have a stowaway!

Colin :):):)

I have run out of holiday entitlement already for 2019, so even though Whitwell is probably our favourite Meet we would like to change our minds, and instead put our names down for RAF Valley. Sorry to mess you about!

I have run out of holiday entitlement already for 2019, so even though Whitwell is probably our favourite Meet we would like to change our minds, and instead put our names down for RAF Valley. Sorry to mess you about!

That is a shame Roger, but hopefully, the RAF Valley rally will be just as good.

I too will have to back out of this meet as I will be going to the Netherworld instead.
Yes spellchecker did it but I thought I’d leave it ??

Hi Phil

Sorry but we aren’t able to make Whitwell this year. Can you please take us off the list.
Ta very much

Whitwell and Reepham meet

We are holding a meet to coincide with the stations 1940's weekend.

The fee is £6 per unit per night.

The meet runs for five nights from 4th April 2019 until 9th April 2019

The campsite has water, elsan point and rubbish disposal.

The meet is limited to 40 motorhomes.

This meet is on a grass field and we cannot guarantee the weather. We will always make sure that you can park and that you do not get stuck. If you are unhappy with this please do not book a place.

Whitwell Station – Whitwell & Reepham Preservation Society
Evening Phil.
Do we pay you on arrival & Where is the campsite?

Cheers
Adrian

Really sad that I don’t have enough holidays to come along to this one.
Just a thought, the water tap is at the lower end of the Camping Field. If four or five people take reasonably long hosepipes, together with Hoselock style (male) connectors, it would be the simplist thing to join all the hosepipes together, and fill everyone’s van in a relatively short space of time. Just a thought!
Hope you all have a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back