Who's Awake

morning all.............well where is everyone this morning.............come on GERUP RISE AND SHINE......annie probably busy cooking mackrlel for brekki.
my brekki consisted of toast sardines topped with melted cheese and slice of melon.........could eat a house end at the moment...still hankering after more........thats cos ive been up early..........all enjoy your day

I am awake.... OH is not....snoring away happily while I have a mind racing around trying to solve problems!

morning all.............well where is everyone this morning.............come on GERUP RISE AND SHINE......annie probably busy cooking mackrlel for brekki.
my brekki consisted of toast sardines topped with melted cheese and slice of melon.........could eat a house end at the moment...still hankering after more........thats cos ive been up early..........all enjoy your day
Toasted sardine topped with melted cheese and melon? We had a patient once who ordered sardines in toast with custard....(poor man was not english and thought custard was a savoury sauce) but the chef delivered it personally with a sprig of parsley on top! Then got him an alternative meal :D

Morning had a long lie in this morning got up about 9 ish but things to do today shopping and washing and repacking the van Bill has booked a week off work Friday the 7th August to the 17th so 10 days we have never had a holiday in August because it’s always been the height of the school hols we have avoided it like the plague 😂😂

Morning all,
Had a ride to the south coast yesterday, to check out a couple of fishing spots. Motorway busy, but elsewhere strangely quiet

Morning campers it looks like it rained through the night but no cooler, I going to have another lie in today . 😂

Back