Who's Awake

Toasted sardine topped with melted cheese and melon? We had a patient once who ordered sardines in toast with custard....(poor man was not english and thought custard was a savoury sauce) but the chef delivered it personally with a sprig of parsley on top! Then got him an alternative meal :D
just had a spell in hosp. last week.....took me tin o sardines in with me......sardines on toast lovely.........not tried it with custard tho.........dont fancy it

mornin all.........remebered to come and have a look as to whats happening here on this site..will have to spend some time looking back on posts.......
wont be doing much today......weather squishy........mandy says she is going to finish painting ther little bedroom for me...........another job done......all enjoy your day

just had a spell in hosp. last week.....took me tin o sardines in with me......sardines on toast lovely.........not tried it with custard tho.........dont fancy it
Hope you are recovered from being in hospital! I like sardines straight from the tin with nice crusty bread and butter. Weather is very iffy here today too....stay warm and safe.

Hope you are recovered from being in hospital! I like sardines straight from the tin with nice crusty bread and butter. Weather is very iffy here today too....stay warm and safe.
sounds scrummy..........usually have mine on toasted cheese topped with sardines straight out of the tin..........brothers been doing my shopping....benn getting tins from lidle.....quality far superior and much tastier than morrisons..........dont care for the expensive ones........had a couple o,tin of pilchards ..however for some reason couldnt bring myself to try them.......been told they are not much different to sardines,,,,,praps it was cos the picture on the showed little fish with EYES......?????????? dont eat eyes.......yukki...
yes thank you cant believe how well i feel.......no pain either....amazing...........
hope you get your problems sorted soonest and manage to catch up on sleep.....take care

mornung one and all.......late up this morning after a brilliant night sleep........woke about 6 went off again by 7am woke again 10am.......been fed and watered..........have to get mesen off me backside today.....rather cold and windy out there..so no pottering in garden...huh.....would just LOVE a shower..hoever that off limits at the moment.............ave to make do with ...ot bowl o. soapy watter..........all enjoy the day

Back