Who's Awake

Lovely morning! Got to sort van out this afternoon ready for our trip northwards. Got man coming to fit a replacement sealed glass in a window this afternoon......poor thing is dreading it as this is third visit, the window is quite old, needed new seals then when he returned , he cracked the new unit when fitting it! He says our job is his jinx, I am staying out of the way while he is doing it.... Dave didn't want to do it himself as he thought it would be a fiddle, so feel (a little bit) guilty!:oops:

morning all.........there you go again edina.........sausages....making me mouth water.........WELL\\\\good news.....mandy did my shopping yesterday...AND....surprise came back with some naked bacon......thats bacon without the nasties in it......SOOOOOO......i may get a bacon sarni tomorrow for brekki......just need to get some white bread or a couple of baps,,, then its sorted....cant have a bacon sarni in wholemeal bread ...just doesnt taste the same.

well all you good folk enjoy your day............

Morning all,
We fished from about 4.30 this morning but no fish for brekky. Still tis great to be on the beach at dawn. Now where are those sausages :unsure:
Morning all

Chris, is that "great to be on the beach at dawn" or Dawn, where are those sausages? 🤣
Had a bacon sarnie for tea last night Trixie, first for ages, then finished with an ice cream.....a van came on site......what a mix.

Morning all

Chris, is that "great to be on the beach at dawn" or Dawn, where are those sausages? 🤣
Had a bacon sarnie for tea last night Trixie, first for ages, then finished with an ice cream.....a van came on site......what a mix.
on site??? where areyou..........praps the meet........enjoy yourselves........ where has all the sun gone ..typical...however it did get tooooo hot.......never satisfiedare we.......mandy drove me down to morrisons earlier this morning......i didnt go in tho.......stocked up on nappies for g.child ...half price...chuffed.......been looking at the bread making thread...yummy.......going to see if i can make a loaf in the microwave,,,,,,,,,take care.

ohh bit of a mix up.......sorry for that.........question was for YORKSLASS sue...........i think she may have gone to a meet
sounds as thpo you are having a good time fishing chris...enjoy.......
Yes Trixie, the Littleboro meet, been a bit overcast today.

Morning all,
Couple of wee jobbies to do on the van, afore our next trip.

Morning I’ve been up at 4am 9 days on the trot for fishing so today I’m catching up so I’m still in bed having a coffee then I may get up. 😂

morning all.......hosp appt treatment this morning 9am.........be glad when its done......then it will be on the loo all day.......water water everywhere.....lol
then thats it for the next six weeks.........lots to do in the garden...however it wont be getting sorted today.....much too wet and grim........
hope you get some good weather BIGBAZ enjoy your few days away......
good luck to those at the meet ..hope weather improves for you all.......take care

Back