Who's Awake

morning all......brightening up out there now..............too wet to potter in garden tho.............think it will be a snooze for me this afternoon.........just waiting for a call from daughter tl let me know she has arrived home safe.......going to miss her..........she has been a really good help to me,,,,,,i was at dentist thearly this morning.....no problems........very well managed on covid measures.........so dont be afraid of going yourselves........all take care and enjoy your day

CHRIS.......bored?????? missing the fishing eh?????? should be able to keep yersen busy in that manshed o,yours...

morning everyone.......was hoping to get out this morning....then remembered waiting for phone call from hosp,,,,,,,,,shall give it a go after phone call......dont know whether im making excuses cos im a bit afraid to venture out...........ah well all enjoy the dayu....bonny as it is
Off to pick up some plants this morning.....cultivated daisies. Been very wet last night but sunny now and blue skies look promising.
sounds good idea.......ive got some seeds to put in from wallflowers which have finished now....may give them a go.........good luck with the plants.........

morning everyone.......was hoping to get out this morning....then remembered waiting for phone call from hosp,,,,,,,,,shall give it a go after phone call......dont know whether im making excuses cos im a bit afraid to venture out...........ah well all enjoy the dayu....bonny as it is

sounds good idea.......ive got some seeds to put in from wallflowers which have finished now....may give them a go.........good luck with the plants.........
It's harder to go out now and feel safe, isn't it! I seem to go out for something specific but not just to wander now.
Picked up the plants and was planting them when it finally dawned on me that the seeds planted nearby bought as stock....have come up all marigolds!

It's harder to go out now and feel safe, isn't it! I seem to go out for something specific but not just to wander now.
Picked up the plants and was planting them when it finally dawned on me that the seeds planted nearby bought as stock....have come up all marigolds!
oh chuffed to bits i were.....hey ho. went to homebase all duly pped....face mask ..visor,,,gloves etc.......changed strimmer that didnt work........felt quite safe actually.......bit in trepidation when i saw quite a few go into the store,,,however cos its so big inside....actually didnt really see many folk...had a little wander round......then got anxious so scurried back to vehicle,,,,,if it had not been so hot...it would have been nice to sit and watch the world go round ..for half hour or so.....even drove by myself in the vehicle.......feel as tho i had achieved something........
margolds remind me of garden as a child..we seemed to have loads of them.....pansys too.....sweet william...delphiniums....oh how i loved tholse tall blue delphiniums...........
its so nice to be able to potter in garden........dont you think.........soon be time for autumn flowers to come thru......enjoy it all.....take care

Back