Who's Awake

Morning all,
Definitely an indoor day for us. 🥶
Crocus and daffs brightening up the garden and shrubs starting to bud.... won't be long now and we'll be sitting out with a glass of wine :unsure: :)

difficult decision day . should i wear the trilby that protects me from the arc welder glare of the low slung winter sun , but my frozen ears drop off .....
or walk round squintily ,banging into lamposts ,with ears protected by the furry flaps of my lumberjack's hat ?
this calls for a cuppa and a slice of bakewell tart to help me ponder

difficult decision day . should i wear the trilby that protects me from the arc welder glare of the low slung winter sun , but my frozen ears drop off .....
or walk round squintily ,banging into lamposts ,with ears protected by the furry flaps of my lumberjack's hat ?
this calls for a cuppa and a slice of bakewell tart to help me ponder
Time for a new hat Mr B

771FA418-20CB-4B4F-9FF1-FA90C663F3FE.jpeg

Morning all! Waiting for another builder delivery....be fun unloading more concrete blocks in this heavy rain! Wellies waterproof and gloves at the ready.
Didn't come till 11am but it was only drizzling then. Sunshine here till about half hour ago, getting lots done. I was awake early this morning due to the unaccustomed sunshine through the window.☀️🌞

Back