Who's Awake

morning each and everyone.............some pottering i n garden again today maybe......thats after hosp. for covid test prior to eye surgery thursday......getting rather anxious about it. ..thurs. that is.....close to chickening out.........

all have a good day

Morning all,
Microsoft are on the ball, they just rang to tell me I have a problem with my computer :oops::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Head of horticulture broke one of the raspberry wires while tying in the new canes. Lucky I kept the old s/s rigging when we re-rigged our last sailing boat, (had only 2 copper crimps left, so just enough) let's see if she can break that! :rolleyes:

Morning all
not sure whether to say goodnight to you or good morning Chris👍😀😀😀
Morning all,,,,,,,,, anyone?
Everything okay at the vets Gordon?
Thanks for asking chris
she is a lot better esp her breathing ,they managed to drain her without operating as she cannot have another one
she is getting back to herself thank goodness( she is a pain at times but still my best wee pal)
only prob is my wallet is a very much lot lighter but she is worth every penny,she has just had a sausage for her breakfast
ruined or wot

Thanks for asking chris
she is a lot better esp her breathing ,they managed to drain her without operating as she cannot have another one
she is getting back to herself thank goodness( she is a pain at times but still my best wee pal)
only prob is my wallet is a very much lot lighter but she is worth every penny,she has just had a sausage for her breakfast
ruined or wot
Great that she is feeling better and having a sausage treat sad that our dogs get old a lot quicker than we do, having lost one and the two left are 15 now.

Back