Who's Awake

Morning all

Not much planned today. I'll clean the outside windows on the bungalow if I can dodge the showers; go for a walk (weather dependent); do some exercises; then British Lions playing a match later.

Bore da

A quiet morning planned: do some exercises and maybe a walk if it's not raining. This afternoon it's cricket for me and tennis for Mrs GMJ.

Bore da

Off to Llandeilo this morning to pick up our prescriptions and a few things from the Co-op. then on to Carreg Cennen to meet my brother for coffee, a yarn and some lunch.

Tennis for Mrs GMJ after that whilst I will mow our lawn provided the weather holds.

morning one and all.............................dont know whats on the cards today.........just take what comes.......think brother is coming round..........to swap wheels on my failed mot vehicle which has good tyres on it.....and put them on his vehicle..........
some garden waste needs to go to tip so hopefully he will take that for me.
still looking for a replacement vehicle for me.......ohhhh.....

well all have a good day whatever you are doing...

Morning all,
Hoping to get a pre dawn trip to the south coast tomorrow, to see if the mackies are about. Height barriers mean I'll have to go in the car :mad:

Morning all

House cleaning this morning , then if the weather holds, I plan to wind out the awning on the MH and give it a clean as it looks rather grubby underneath...presumably where it has been rolled up when wet and mould has grown on there.

Then its wall to wall rugby and cricket on telly for me for the rest of the day! Mrs GMJ will be relegated to the spare room to watch the tennis!

Morning all

food shopping then hopefully a bit of gardening if it remains dry. This afternoon I'll read the Sunday paper whilst Mrs GMJ watches 2 overpaid sportsmen hit a little green ball over a net to each other.

I use vision express and get 2 plain and 2 sun for £100 (1set in the car and 1 set in the bus)

Back