Who's Awake

Morning all

Just back from our recent short trip. All good except the MH sprung a leak in the appalling weather we had! It'll need some investigation when I can get up on the roof to have a look.

Off food shopping this morning then I'll have a look at the MH weather permitting. After that cricket on the telly I think.

Well sat under a sun canopy in Tenerife.
To hot, just getting over the worst cold I’ve had in years. Daughters wedding tomorrow pm so hopefully I will feel ok.
This is the first time I’ve ventured abroad since my late wife died and it will be the last. I’d much rather be in my motorhome in Scotland, Arriving home Tuesday Nov 2nd and all being well will be on the road Thursday, cannot wait.

Well sat under a sun canopy in Tenerife.
To hot, just getting over the worst cold I’ve had in years. Daughters wedding tomorrow pm so hopefully I will feel ok.
This is the first time I’ve ventured abroad since my late wife died and it will be the last. I’d much rather be in my motorhome in Scotland, Arriving home Tuesday Nov 2nd and all being well will be on the road Thursday, cannot wait.
Enjoy your daughters day steve .thank you for kind words regarding jockland,hope you feel better and
HASTE YE BACK !

Morning all

Medical stuff for us today: Mrs GMJ getting a blood test in Carmarthen this morning and I have a Dr's appointment in Llandeilo this afternoon.

Morning all

We are going into Carmarthen this morning for me to get an eye test then into Dunelm so I'll be able to properly see the prices of the new curtains that Mrs GMJ says we "need" for our bedroom!

Morning all

Off to Bridgend this morning so Mrs GMJ can visit her mother in her nursing home. Then to the Outlet centre there as the boss has decided that we "need" new crockery now!

Morning moving up the coast later Fort George for a bit of dolphin spotting later then we need a weather check to see what direction we take.

Morning all

Bungalow cleaning and Xmas cake making are the only things on the agenda for today.

Morning all

Carmarthen for us for Mrs GMJ's 3rd Covid jab then on to Llandeilo to pick up a few things. Not sure what the afternoon will bring tbh but there is always World Cup cricket on the telly.

Bore da

The daily orders haven't been issued for this morning yet so nothing known to me is planned at the moment. This afternoon it'll be wall-to-wall sport with a bug cricket match at the World Cup - England v Australia - followed by wales v NZ in the autumn international rugby. I'll catch the first innings of the cricket before watching my country lose to NZ!

Back