Who's Awake

Morning all

Popping into Llandeilo this morning as Mrs GMJ has an appointment. Then the semi final of the World Cup cricket is on this afternoon: England v NZ.

Morning all

Nowt really planned for today. Do my exercises and maybe go for a walk in the forest later - weather dependent.

Morning all

Nothing much planned this morning - bits 'n bobs. This afternoon Mrs G has her flu jab in Llandeilo.

Morning all from a cold Peterhead area (not called The Blue Toon for nothing!). Blue is the colour we all become in winter here! :D

Morning all

Off to stay with my son for a couple of nights today. I shall watch him playing rugby this afternoon and then on Sunday we are going to the Wales v Fiji rugby match in Cardiff. There may be a few beers involved too....

Well Blackpool was a bit of a letdown not like I remember it from 18/20 or 35/40 years ago those are the last times I visited but i was out in the van so every cloud. 😂😂

Morning all

After a suitable stomach liner at a local caff, I am off to Cardiff today for the Wales v Fiji rugby match. There will be several alcoholic beverages consumed followed a by a noisy curry later, I expect.

Well thank you so much whoever sent the sunshine... such a pretty day today. We took a ferry from Strangford to Portaferry then drove to Newtownards... all followed by a Chinese takeaway, yummm. There seems to be a lot of food and drink involved in this trip :Ok_Hand_Sign: We've done all the shopping ready for the trip to the cottage in Donegal tomorrow. Lovely sunset in Tesco car park tonight
View attachment 1829
Hi jenny

Morning all

Had a great day in Cardiff with my lad yesterday for the rugby. I'll be driving home today via Carmarthen to do the weekly food shop.

Morning all

Not much planned for today. Have to go into Llandeilo this morning as Mrs GMJ is getting her head sharpened but aside form that, very quiet.

Morning nhs is not pleased with me this morning should have had my bloods but missed my appointment first time in 8 years of having my bloods done every 3 months but a ball ache rebooking. 😞

Morning all

We are picking the MH up form the dealers this morning after having had an MOT and a leak investigated.

Back