Who's Awake

Morning

Off to Epernay today after a night in Beaune. 23 degrees and sun/cloud forecast so not too shabby.

Morning all

We are now back in Blighty after crossing through he tunnel yesterday. We spent the night in Cirencester before heading home today ...to the mountain of post and clothes, towels, bedding washing!

Morning all

We are now back in Blighty after crossing through he tunnel yesterday. We spent the night in Cirencester before heading home today ...to the mountain of post and clothes, towels, bedding washing!
You have to feel sorry for our postie! After 2 months away came home to a mountain of mail. A good 95% was junk which went straight into the bin. The rest was interesting but basically useless stuff and only 3 important letters (2 P60’s for tax returns and 1 reminder to tax at zero cost my tractor)
I either lead a very organised life or a very boring one!

Morning all

Back home now. 2 loads of washing done yesterday and the second load is already on this morning (the first one being hung out). Looking forward to our next trip already which is only next week
woohoo.gif

Morning all

Back home now. 2 loads of washing done yesterday and the second load is already on this morning (the first one being hung out). Looking forward to our next trip already which is only next week
woohoo.gif
That's the advantage of knowing the difference between peripatetic and pretty pathetic ... 🤭

Steve

Morning

Just got back from a bimble in Carmarthen. Mowing the lawn then watching cricket this afternoon. BBQ later: tidy!!

Morning all

HAPPY FATHERS DAY...to all you blokes out there.

I have just sat down to watch cricket all day. I'm doing very little else other than drink a few beers this afternoon and then have an unhealthy tea :) (y)

Morning all….

I have decided I need to get use to this forum as well as Wildcamping forum. I’m too set in my ways.
Paul brought me a lovely cold home on Friday just weeks after recovering from a ear infection cheers 👍

Drove the van yesterday and I’m thinking of setting off on a little solo trip somewhere 🤷‍♀️
My confidence is still hit or miss at the moment

Back