Who's Awake

Morning you :)

Looks like gardening all day for me after a no show by our plumber this morning (the date has been in the diary for 5 weeks!)

Morning

Just been out to the quack and had some brekkie whilst out. Gardening for the rest of the day for me. Yippee....

Morning all

We have overnighted at Briarfields in Cheltenham. Somehow 2 traveller families had goy onto site but were evicted by 3.30 yesterday afternoon but bugger me, what a disgusting mess they left behind them and also their feral kids running wild. It's no wonder people don't like them (and its nowt to do with race!)

Morning

On the move today from Cheltenham to Dawlish Warren.

Morning

Off on a bike ride this morning before watching the cricket (me) and the tennis (Mrs GMJ)

Good Afternoon :)

Just got back from a morning in Teignmouth and now trip planning whilst Mrs GMJ watches tennis

Morning you

Bike ride this morning up the Exe estuary - weather permitting. Then cricket on the telly for me, again, weather permitting in Birmingham!

Morning

We've had a walk out for a newspaper and coffee so now it's the very strenuous afternoon activity to be spent watching cricket.

Morning you

Bacon sarnies for brekkie; short walk out to try and get up to the cliff top; then cricket on the telly for the rest of the day whilst Mrs GMJ watches some strange, overpaid folks hitting a small green/yellow ball over a net...

Morning you

Bacon sarnies for brekkie; short walk out to try and get up to the cliff top; then cricket on the telly for the rest of the day whilst Mrs GMJ watches some strange, overpaid folks hitting a small green/yellow ball over a net...
Filthy game, tennis. Only perverts can enjoy a game where you take your balls in one hand and racket in the other ... 🤭

Steve

Back