Who's Awake

Morning

I'm getting the rain to Gloucester today to stay with my lad as we are off to the Wales v Argentina rugby international tomorrow in Cardiff. A weekend of debauchery starts today!

Morning

I've a full day planned for my trip to Cardiff today:-

Fryup - Train - Beer - Rugby - Beer - Train - Curry

Morning

Great day in Cardiff yesterday for the beer...sorry...rugby! I know I'm getting old now when I have to start buying 2 pints for my every one for my lad as I can't keep up with him any more!

Morning

Back home now and collecting the MH this morning after a new cambelt; MOT; and 2 new hab batteries fitted.

Morning

Back home now and collecting the MH this morning after a new cambelt; MOT; and 2 new hab batteries fitted.
'How much ....?', echoes across the airwaves ... 'Forget the tacks on the batteries, I'll use the existing strap, should save 20% ....' :D

I'm off to look for a Birthday Card for the Gas Main renewal holes x 2 outside the flat. They'll be celebrating their first birthday shortly ...

Steve

• Funny
Reactions: GMJ
Morning

And hopingly find out what the gremlin was.

And hopingly find out what the gremlin was.

Fixed they told me...

Then I got home and it was just the bloody same! So it'll go back in when we get back from our week away.

Not happy!

Morning

Off up to Cirencester for a week in the MH today, visiting family and friends.

Yep

..and they scored for selling me 2 new hab batteries and 3 hours of labour!

I took photos and videos of the problems and sent them to them and also told them I was dropping it back on the 23rd.

Back