Who's Awake

Morning
Busy morning for us: MH going in the dealers to have its 12v gremlins looked at...again; then into Carmarthen for a new battery for Mrs GMJ's watch; then on to Llandeilo for Mrs GMJ's 5th Covid jab plus her flu jab!

The Gas Mains holes over what are the Parking Spaces outside our flat were finally refilled and the tarmac replaced on Friday after the 3rd complaint to Scottish Gas Network; a Highways Van arrived about 45 minutes ago and has begun digging the road up again ... :rolleyes:

4 days of normality before the chaos returns ...

Steve

Morning

Nowt much planned for today, just need to nip out to do some food shopping.

Morning

I'm having a tooth taken out today. That'll be fun....

Just up after yesterdays we jaunt to Armagh observatory with kids, feeling a bit spaced out now. 😂
Classic exchange between Kenneth Williams, playing the mechanic, and Tony Hancock, the pilot, in 'The Test Pilot' ...

KW: 'Ere, my stars said today was my lucky day' ...
TH: 'The direction and speed we're heading, you'll soon be able to tell them they were wrong ...' :D

Steve

Morning

Taking the Mrs for an MRI scan this morning then it's watching rugby on the telly for me this afternoon.

Morning

Head sharpened and been out food shopping. Just killing time now until the rugby starts on the telly this afternoon.

Back