Who's Awake

Hi all am not driving at moment having problems with back and my legs are playing up badly at moment just dont feel to bril did reply to philss messagge
evening hippy..........so sorry you are not well......back and leg problems and pain are hard to cope with.........hope yopu get things sorted before too long.
nice to see a post from you........take care

Hi all am not driving at moment having problems with back and my legs are playing up badly at moment just dont feel to bril did reply to philss messagge

As been said hippy nice to see you posting again and again it’s been said hopefully you’ll get things sorted soon

Morning all sadly no sunshine today...but still a good day just got my dancing shoes on well I think they are! ?..lol dog is looking at me as if I’ve lost it..?

morning all.........where is everyone. these days........

is yorkslass around.......morning sue.....how things.....probably had yer COFFEE by now.
..... not seen any posts from you recently....or maybe ive just missed them....hope everything is ok....

Morning all sadly no sunshine today...but still a good day just got my dancing shoes on well I think they are! ?..lol dog is looking at me as if I’ve lost it..?
morning jeanette...........all this dancing around will give you plenty of exercise.....how was your trip to cayton bay.......

well all have a good day whatever you are up to........

Don't seem to have had much free time recently Trixie, Just been to Rutland then home then on to Anglesey, We left there this morning, it was raining and windy, and stopped off in Conwy, only about thirty miles away, but much warmer, Going to have a walk around Chester tomorrow Parked in the Little Roodee CP tonight, along with 20+vans.It's so warm we still have the windows open.

Evening/ morning all trixie we’re still there and had a lovely couple of hours in Scarborough when we were coming out we saw a caravan on the back of a pickup truck!! Malcolm couldn’t believe his eyes ?

Morning campers well so far the weather has been really good and the only time it has rained was yesterday well it chucked it down really!

Good morning to you all out there,rain during the night sun out the now back to work the day ,nought like a reality check ?

• Sad
Reactions: Rec
Morning campers hope the sun is shining for you wherever you’re at!

start of royal ascot today..........hope the weather is good to them.............be a shame to get all those lovely hats wet and soggy........

all have a good day,,,,whatever you are doing.........

Afternoon campers school run again today trixie I love to see the hats at ascot Well the pup has got green fur after squeezing between the shed and fence!

Trust you to think about the hats Trixie,:ROFLMAO:
not just the hats sue.....its the whole spectacle.......men in top hats and tails...or should i say morning suits....colourful waistcoats.......beautiful horses.........
ladies daytoday....so should see lots of fashion......and of course HATS.......wow
sat here all me finery on....big .at on.......and a glass in hand........waiting for procession to start.......then i shall start me betting//////lol
have a good one sue......

Well trixie did you have a bet on?..would love to see your hat

Back