Who's Awake

school uniform was blazer tie cap and white shirts anyway morning think it is morning well is it Sunday, yes it is just look at calendar
morning hippy.......hope you have nice sunshine down your neck of the woods.......makes all the difference......nice day for a drive out in the van...take care

morning all........need to get to diy shop......some pottering in garden......dreaded ivy needs cutting back....and low and behold...im seeing those dreaded elm seedlings....been spraying them with weed killer...all to no avail........usually just pull them out when i spot them...however...a couple have got well and truly established..........

all have a good day

Morning campers well it’s dry here for now! Hope everyone is well whatever you are doing or not doing, just wondering has anyone heard from Rob lately and if so how’s he doing?

ive been a pondering on whats happend to the whale that was in the thames some time ago........was it this year or last year......gosh time just rolls into one......

ive been a pondering on whats happend to the whale that was in the thames some time ago........was it this year or last year......gosh time just rolls into one......

It certainly does trixie the years just go so quick someone said it’s because your getting older and time goes quicker!..allegedly lol ? me I’m just a whipper snapper..lol but my aches and pains tell me differently!l..??‍♀️

As trixie says Marie it’s good to see you posting again and I’m pleased to hear that you are feeling a bit better

Morning campers, nice to hear your feeling a little brighter Marie and great to see you sticking the odd post on Hipster. 💋💋

Hi marie good that you are feeling on the up! Bazza showing he s getting back on track,just been awakened by either my inbuilt alarm or the blo- dy wildlife here

Still got a squirt of energy left this morning so guessing there are still remnants of the last steroids from yesterday whizzing around the old system :)

Up and at 'em! All dishes done and kitchen cleaned up from Neil's cooking last night.

Bedding changed yesterday, but too much other laundry on the go so old bedding had to go in a queue.
Washer on now with first lots of sheets etc., second lot to follow after.
Gonna be another fab Indian Summer day here today, so brilliant for outdoor drying.

I will probably take a dive down later today, that was pattern last time so guessing in for a similar ride this time too - but - never know, might be lucky? Can always hope! :D

Not long now, the end of nasty chemo is well in sight..... 🥴👌💪

Keep safe and enjoy your day, folks ;)

Back