Who's Awake

the wedding was awful. half the grooms family, who we'd never met before, couldn't stand the other half , we got roped into a fancy restaurant meal ,50 quid a head , then onto the reception in a working man's club but noone was hungry, so i gave all the food away to all the inmates , had a row with my daughter and went home. might pop to Clevedon today and have a bit of the large chocolate cake i thoughtfully kept in the van .
Sounds like a normal family wedding to me 😂😂😂

Morning had a long lay in this morning but I’m up and at it, Abby Road anniversary today should will be a great Beatles radio day today .

Last edited:
so is you hiding here or there annie good morning yes it is just gone 5 am and iam wide awake and no one about here lets go for a wander to the dark side or is it the light side well t other side then we go ttfn

so is you hiding here or there annie good morning yes it is just gone 5 am and iam wide awake and no one about here lets go for a wander to the dark side or is it the light side well t other side then we go ttfn
Yes so sorry Hipster after all the wallpapering I did yesterday I slept like a log all night I was just so tired and with achy joints but it’s done now glad your up and posting a bit more hope there is light at the end of the tunnel for you chick 💋💋

Morning campers hippy it’s good to see you posting again so Annie what wallpaper did you get?..come on Annie post a pic!

Morning campers hippy it’s good to see you posting again so Annie what wallpaper did you get?..come on Annie post a pic!
Pay attention Jeanette pics have been on the which wallpaper thread for 2 days now.

late up this morning....so i am........weather didnt give me any incentive to crawl out of my comfort zone......

yes,,, a jolly good morning to one and all..........,,,good to see hippy posting..........

late up this morning....so i am........weather didnt give me any incentive to crawl out of my comfort zone......

yes,,, a jolly good morning to one and all..........,,,good to see hippy posting..........
Same here Trixie, the weather is vile and its much warmer under a duvet. Only got up when the dog wanted to go out.

Morning folks.

Pay attention Jeanette pics have been on the which wallpaper thread for 2 days now.

Aww I’ve missed it...memo to myself must get out more!!.. well finally found the thread Annie and it looks really nice 👍🏻

Last edited:
Morning campers still dark out but the rain has stopped for now 😏

Same here Trixie, the weather is vile and its much warmer under a duvet. Only got up when the dog wanted to go out.

Morning folks.
ah, sue, pleased someone else has the same thought........twas not nice for the world champion cycle race....was hoping to get into town to sample some of the atmosphere......however...no chance in weather like that....atrocious ...it was...such a shame for the cyclists and the event......ah well........
been a lovely day today tho,,,,even tho rain was forecast.......it managed to stay at bay......take care.

Mornings MH campers well it’s not stopped raining since yesterday afternoon and it’s still coming down. 😏

Morning all sitting in a queue at Greenock port to get tank lifted off ,they were on holiday yesterday and there’s loads in front o me at least it’s dry

Back