Who's Awake

Sunshine and warm! At last....maybe only for week but will enjoy for now. And the long range forecast always changes!

Today it’s sunshine and blue skies pity it’s blowing a hoolie and fresh.. but the forecast for the weekend is going to be lovely allegedly if true down sarf is going to be 22 deg!

Not just me then.
Appointments have been late........even when it's been the first of the day.:(

Hope you don't have to hang around too long Rob.

last time we went Sue, we drove the 60 miles down there, I put £6 in the parking meter, we then waited for 2 hours only to be told that they had mixed up and Julie couldn't have the treatment that day.

I very nearly swore!

Horsepiddle appointments are never on time, judging from my experience over the last year.

Only surgical operations seem to be bang on time.

You need a good book and/or your tablet/iPad/phone with you so you can keep abreast of the ramblings of the insane here and over on t'other site.

Gosh those docs at Hammersmith must be a friendly bunch. Hope you didn't keep them out drinking too late Rob 😜

I'm off to the seaside in the morning to spend the day with my cousin. She lives a stone's throw from the beach at Littlehampton. I think it might be a bracing sort of day but I've lots of cobwebs that need blowing away, so all good. Lunch might be involved too 😊

Night everyone 😴

Gosh those docs at Hammersmith must be a friendly bunch. Hope you didn't keep them out drinking too late Rob 😜

Docs are great Jennie, unfortunately we had to deal with one very officious nurse who delayed Julie's treatment by an hour which then further delayed everybody else who had appointments behind her.

Journey in and out of London was a breeze though which is very rare.

Morning everyone never had a chance till now to post so time for 40 winks as I’m getting tipped 😎

Back