Who's Awake

Morning campers cloudy and cooler this morning to brighten up later according to the forecast 👍

Morning Gordon hope it’s good news for your son.. granddaughter is in hospital as she split her head open yesterday and plastic surgeon said she’ll probably need about 20/25 stitches, she was in her scooter and going towards her house which is on a slight incline (she’s done it regularly) but this time she couldn’t stop, and crashed into the side of sons van!. She’s more gutted not been at
school to show her friends!!

Hope your son is feeling better...test took a while! The lady who helped Dave had a test Saturday and result Sunday afternoon..negative. Hope his test is same.

Collected mum (and cat!) and brought her back to stay with us yesterday, for the duration. Concerned about her state of mind and so forgetful it was hard to keep her safe! All settled now and seems so much more "with it" when she has constant conversations. Must be so hard for those in their own with noone to talk to. Nobody questioned our journey (3hrs each way!) but feel it fits the essential journey criteria especially as neither of us is infected ( DC reference!) and I am fit to drive.

cat very kindly brought a live mouse into the kitchen to share with us ,oh we all had fun trying to catch it before the cat killed it, glad to say i managed to grab it and let it go out the window . dopey cat's still looking for it !
who needs telly , when real life is this exciting ?

Well the good news for me today is my car will be delivered back to me FIXED he has been an extremely helpful auto electrician anyone needing one in the West Yorkshire area his Name is Steven Towers Auto Electrician and does a lot of motorhome work for a few of the big motorhome sales places he is also mobile so where he can he will fix it at your home. He is going to get my MH started when he drops the car off 👍👍👍

Back