Who's Awake

I know when I’m awake a 3.30 I could always have a chat with the Hipster so bored through the night I sorted my herbs out

View attachment 54186

So........let me get this right........ you bought some mixed herbs because you couldn't find any individual herbs............. then spent half the night separating the mixed herbs..........into individual herbs..........with a pair of tweezers.

Do you feel that the lockdown is affecting you to any significant extent, Annie?

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

So........let me get this right........ you bought some mixed herbs because you couldn't find any individual herbs............. then spent half the night separating the mixed herbs..........into individual herbs..........with a pair of tweezers.

Do you feel that the lockdown is affecting you to any significant extent, Annie?

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
No I feel sorting mixed herds, counting the holes in a sieve and counting the grains of rice in a kilo bag is quite normal these days. 😂😂😂😂

No I feel sorting mixed herds, counting the holes in a sieve and counting the grains of rice in a kilo bag is quite normal these days. 😂😂😂😂

Nothing odd about doing that, Annie .......... nothing
at all.
I want to make a date and walnut loaf but could only buy chopped dates and walnut pieces.
I've spent a day and a half searching the internet for edible adhesive.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Good morning to everyone time for a fry up 😀
I’ve had cheese on toast and a coffee today I will be stripping the bedding in the MH and emptying the black waste never thought I’d be saying that during the lockdown but as it’s my home from home ( isolation ward )on the drive for the foreseeable future we have to keep up with these little MH jobs 😂😂😂

just been for a stroll through the meadows, lots of wild flowers and grasses, and ,as i found when i lay down , lots of short , nasty nettles

👍 for first 14 words.
................and............
☹️ for last 12 words.

I'm glad that you managed to get out in the fresh air without other inconsiderate people spoiling the experience and causing you to head for home this time, Nigel.
As a young man I was told by a 'countryman' that nettle rash prevents arthritis. My parents both had arthritis so I've always deliberately got myself stung by nettles. I get the same reaction as most people but it only lasts for perhaps an hour at the most.
So far I've had 73 arthritis-free years.
It's probably all coincidence but.......

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

👍 for first 14 words.
................and............
☹️ for last 12 words.

I'm glad that you managed to get out in the fresh air without other inconsiderate people spoiling the experience and causing you to head for home this time, Nigel.
As a young man I was told by a 'countryman' that nettle rash prevents arthritis. My parents both had arthritis so I've always deliberately got myself stung by nettles. I get the same reaction as most people but it only lasts for perhaps an hour at the most.
So far I've had 73 arthritis-free years.
It's probably all coincidence but.......

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
Forget the nettles I was wondering who was around to pick him up after his little lay down can’t have been a pretty site 😂😂😂

Back