Who's Awake

Lucky girl I would love to get me and my van to Ireland for a long tour.

Campervanannie;n1841 said:
Lucky girl I would love to get me and my van to Ireland for a long tour.

Me too Annie... so many great places to stay over here. I'll get the van here one day for sure and do the Wild Atlantic Way

Sounds as if your having a great time Jennie and the sunset in Tesco's car park looks lovely ?

Morning campers wide awake just having a lurk.

I'm awake because I have a raging toothache and a dentist appointment at 11.00 2 more paracetamols going in right now wow mummy it hurts ??????

Horrible thing the toothache,back to work by dec 4th me hopes,adr passed,cpc done,
security test then security pass and hit the work career again

Morning all, still very welsh here with just a slight English breeze drifting in from the east. Nice day in prospect!

Morning all,

Doesn't look like we've had any rain.

Too late this time Annie, but if you can tolerate them, take Ibuprofen at the same time as the paracetamol.

yorkslass;n2056 said:
Morning all,

Too late this time Annie, but if you can tolerate them, take Ibuprofen at the same time as the paracetamol.

My old Dad (Doctor) always said take an antacid tablet or something similar when taking Ibuprofen

yorkslass;n2056 said:
Morning all,

I cannot take ibuprofen but I'm at the dentist in 15 mins another rip off can't blame the NHS as its a private rip off lol

Morning folks it's bright sunshine breezy and chilly here today just waiting for whirlwind to arrive she's coming late as her mam is starting work late so we have her company for tea!!! Annie I hope you've had it sorted now nothing worse than toothache!!

can we please have a last page button as it is a pain to step through to get to last page and no doubt it will get worse as this progreses please thank moan over ok am feeling slightly brighter got something done this morning that was stressing me out ok it not over yet awaiting out come

oldish hippy;n2205 said:
can we please have a last page button as it is a pain to step through to get to last page and no doubt it will get worse as this progreses please thank moan over ok am feeling slightly brighter got something done this morning that was stressing me out ok it not over yet awaiting out come

I have requested one hipster so it's on his list of things to do chick glad your getting things sorted fingers crossed for you.

Back