Who's Awake

We will all just need to be patient as phil is trying bloody hard to set this up,
we all just have give feedback to pacify one and another ,great job getting done imho
Do I get brownie points tes???????????

The laird;n2720 said:
We will all just need to be patient as phil is trying bloody hard to set this up,
we all just have give feedback to pacify one and another ,great job getting done imho

Bog off Lairdy stop creeping . ???

Campervanannie;n2722 said:
Bog off Lairdy stop creeping . ???

Damn andblast sussed ,nae pulling the sheep over your eyes,
how are the gnashes doing ,take it you are feeling a bit better?

The laird;n2727 said:
Damn andblast sussed ,nae pulling the sheep over your eyes,
how are the gnashes doing ,take it you are feeling a bit better?

I am at the dentist again today a 2/3 hour appointment doing a bit of underpinning lol final bill today will be £1200 ouch!

Morning all,
Have you asked dentist for a discount Annie, cos he can get both hands in?
Une bonny French morning, dry and misty.

Edina;n2746 said:
Morning all,

I'll have you know I have a smaller than average mouth " BUT A VERY STRONG VOICE BOX "

Edina;n2746 said:
Morning all,

You're living dangerously Chris, being brave just cos you have the channel between you and home.

No mist here but we do have sun.

Campervanannie;n2765 said:
I'll have you know I have a smaller than average mouth " BUT A VERY STRONG VOICE BOX "

Don't know you Annie but>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>???????

yorkslass;n2804 said:
You're living dangerously Chris, being brave just cos you have the channel between you and home.

No mist here but we do have sun.

That's ok Sue next time I go to his house I'll tell his mum lol

The laird;n2720 said:

MjAxMy0yMjhjNzJmNjUzZDU3NWM1.png

Campervanannie;n2733 said:
I am at the dentist again today a 2/3 hour appointment doing a bit of underpinning lol final bill today will be £1200 ouch!

whoa 2.3 hr appt.......some underpinning......good luck rather you than me.

trixie88;n3235 said:
whoa 2.3 hr appt.......some underpinning......good luck rather you than me.

Root canal fillings and caps takes a while plus I'm such a baby they allow extra time for panic attacks.

id have more than a panic attack.....what with that length of time in the dentist chair.

Hate the dentist had root canal filling and hated it been in the chair that long!!

morning gt here in the end had to step throough a few pages why the hell am awake at this time of morning thought iwould start sleeping better

I know the feeling OH, a lot of things happening and plans going up the wall so I spend most of the night awake

Morning you guys I'm wide awake too in my working life I would just be getting up to make a coffee about now a habit I've never really got out of, oh well we will see what the day brings though it doesn't feel cold out not like last night.

well did note your absence on the other side just now and lo and behold you appear here lo l

Back