Who's Awake

Up at 6.00 but had to sort my new electricity tariff out. Annoying really as I only switched less than 2 months ago and now the robbing barstewards have whacked the tariff up. Low price to get me in and then stitch me up!! Martin Lewis or USwitch couldn't do better anyway so I stuck with them...its around £20 increase a year so not a deal breaker.

Anyway I'm off food shopping this morning as I usually go Sunday but the shops will be shut then. Does anyone know if the hours of trading for the supermarkets are different on a Bank Holiday?

Morning all

Busy morning today as I have 2 dumpy bags of wood arriving (for the log burner). Then after lunch and a walk I intend to idle the rest of the afternoon away watching rugby on the telly. :)

Easter egg hunt today with all the grandkids descending on us
ive bought new litter pick up sticks for them so it's a clean up then scran while the Easter bunnies get hid then the hunt on
maybe bbq later

Morning all

My wood arrived yesterday but at around 2.30 so I only managed to put 1 dumpy bag away as the rugby on telly started at 3.00. So today I have that to do first thing. Then we will be off for a walk. I'll cook lunch for around 12.30 today, We normally eat in the evenings but for some reason at Easter (and Xmas) we eat our main meal at lunchtime.

I suspect it allows any chocolate that has been bought to be consumed in the afternoon, that way :LOL:

Morning all,
Fitted a couple of new fuse holders in the bus yesterday. Working in the drive means that a 10 min job takes hours, when everyone stops for a chat as they pass :rolleyes:. Head of vitalling has started loading the cupboards, so got to make sure all my fishing gear is on board while there is still cupboard space.

Morning

Another lazy Bank Holiday day planned here. We are off for a bike ride before lunch and that's about it for plans for today!

Back