Who's Awake

Not a great deal planned today. Cleaning half the bungalow first thing (we split the job over 2 days these days); then nothing much else today. I feel as if we are killing time until we go away in the MH on Sunday.

Hopefully we can get out for an ebike ride if the snow clears up. there's not much of it at all so should go pretty quickly. Mrs GMJ managed aa round trip of 2.5 miles yesterday, which was brilliant. Today we plan to ride to the nearest village to ours, which is 2.2 miles away. These bikes are great - they really do take out a load of strain and smooth out the hills.

It was very cold and windy yesterday too, so when we got back I bought us each a pair of cycling gloves and an inner thing hat for Mrs GMJ to go under her helmet. It all came in around 15 quid on Fleabay, so worth a punt. Hopefully we wont need them soon anyway.

Morning all,
If anyone has connections, we could do with some warmer weather next week please :)
It will be fine that South east corner is the warmest county and has more hours of sunshine anywhere in the UK. 5 days and counting but just in case bring something warm
FADB8A91-A617-452C-882C-17C3A63AA056.jpeg94E75D20-E412-4DD7-B1AA-CFEA35B082DB.jpeg
My new one
844DE7BD-8515-47C1-B6AC-908023E34C2A.jpeg
morning campers

Last edited:
Morning all

Off to Llandeilo to pick up a prescription this morning. We take a flask of coffee and stop in a very rural, scenic layby on the way home to enjoy it.

Then, if we get back early enough the MH will be getting a wash. I find that by giving it a wash every so often it gives the birds a much clearer view of it so that they can aim their crap much better, and mess it up again!

Morning.

Yesterday turned out to be quite busy in the end what with nipping out in the morning; cleaning the MH and cutting the grass. Today less planned. I have to plug the MH in to give the batteries a boost and also load up some (non food) stuff ready for our trip away come Sunday. Maybe watch a film on Netflix this afternoon.

Morning

I'm off food shopping this morning, a day earlier than normal as we are off tomorrow. Its a bit of a trek as its 18 miles to the nearest supermarkets in Carmarthen, with 10 miles of that through country lanes.

Not much else planned for the rest of the day. We'll probably have a walk after lunch then I plan on watching rugby all afternoon on the tellybox.

Back