Who's Awake

Morning all

Nothing planned for today as Mrs GMJ is a little under the weather after her second jab. Therefore no excuse not to spend a morning gardening really.

doc attp this morning...then into town.......daughter here...so getting some help with this laptop which is driving me nutty.....it does what it wants to do........ all enjoy your days out...hope you get fine weather;

Morning all

I managed most of the day in the garden yesterday just tidying up lawn edges and weeding. We managed a short walk as well as Mrs GMJ was feeling better after her second jab. Weather permitting, more of the same today.

was hoping to get in the van today to do a bit o tityvating of it...however...much too cold and windy....so trip to homebase for a roller and some paint...........its just sooooo cold here.....fire on full.....;ot watter bockle back up me jumper...tis like winter..........crazy weather we are getting........may get van washed down tomorrow hopefully.......all take care

Morning all

Off shopping in Carmarthen this morning: looking for new curtains for the Living Room (apparently we "need" some) and grass fertilizer for the...err...grass!

We'll pop into Debenhams too to see if the locusts have left anything in the closing down sale.

I might even stump up for a sarnie for lunch if we can find anywhere to sit to eat it!

Living the dream folks, living the dream...

Route march to Lidl, to top up the wine cellar, now enjoying coffee and P de N

...... Patisserie de Noisettes.......?
.......Pain de Nutella....?
.............(😅😅😂).....

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Morning all

Off onto Llandeilo this morning to pick up a prescription and then doing some batch cooking this afternoon: bolognaise and chilli today.

Just weighed myself and I have lost 48 pounds so far this year. Was 17stone 3lb now 13stone 11pound. I'm very happy about that but my clothes all look a little too baggy now :)

Back