Who's Awake

Exciting morning planned....trip to Wickes to buy gutter brushes for the holiday place and hoping to have a couple of bits left to put in van windscreen gully when it is parked up. The multiple trees dropping their leaves cause problems...well messy work anyway!

Morning leaving Fort George this morning and heading for a campsite for a couple of nights to freshen us and the van up😂
Has been some heavy rain in Peterhead area but eased off just now (Peterhead is the most north easterly area in Scotland). If you get this far, visit old Peterhead Prison & Visit Fraserburgh Lighthouse Museum. Check opening times though. Enjoy your visit around here. Thea & Donald

Morning all

Off to Carmarthen food shopping this morning then reading the Sunday paper and watching sport on the telly for the afternoon.

Morning all

Dropping the MH off to the dealers this morning to have its MOT done and mysterious leak investigated. England playing cricket later so I'll watch that too.

Morning nice and calm this morning after last nights awful weather

Morning all

Off into Llandeilo for an appointment for Mrs GMJ whilst I run a few errands. Cricket on the telly probably then for this afternoon.

Morning all....getting the van ready for trip back to Kent tomorrow. Booked mums booster jab on way back as she hasn't heard from Gp yet.... On Monday we will be inspecting the house we are moving back to (been rented out for five years) and see what work needs doing while empty. It's all go!

Morning all

We are off to the cinema this afternoon - something we haven't done for a few years now. I managed to book 2 seats in the front row in the corner so we should be isolated (and no steps in case Mrs GMJ needs to pop out for a pee). We are seeing the matinee of the new Dune film...and I'm quite looking forward to it.

Morning all

Off to Cross Hands and Carmarthen this morning to do some browsing. Then cricket on the telly this afternoon to recover!

We went to the flicks yesterday to watch Dune: we enjoyed it, worth seeing if you like sci fi.

Morning all

Anyone lese fancy posting in this thread or shall we let it die?

Morning all

We are off to the Trostre Retail Park near Llanelli this morning to do some Xmas shopping!

Tidy!!

Back